1. What products are included in the Side Sleeper range of products and what are the key differences and benefits?Filler Type Pillow Case Type Specific features Foam 100% Cotton Hypoallergenic, - Soft Feel pillow Air Beads 85% Polyester/15% Spandex Hypoallergenic Medium softness / Over 10 Million Air beads – expandable polyester Memory Foam 100% Cotton Hypoallergenic Firm Feel / Body moulding
2. What is the used for ?
The was developed by Dr Larry Cole at the Spine Research Institute of San Diego, California to reduce spinal twisting whilst sleeping on your side. The is a therapeutic neck and back Pillow that assists in helping you wake up feeling refreshed
3. What is different with the when compared with other shaped pillows ?
The is a patented design (Patent No: D492,533) that cradles your back and naturally aligns your neck and back. The has a built in "Ear Well" to relieve ear pain and external ear folding
4. Does the stop snoring ?
The is designed in such a way that it opens up the airways and generally should reduce snoring
5. Does the come with a Pillow Case ? and are additional Pillow Cases available to purchase ?
Yes the comes with a fitted Cotton Pillow Case
Yes you can purchase additional spare pillow cases
6. What material is the made ? and Is this suitable for allergy sufferers ?
The is made from a Hypoallergenic Polyester inner and outer, and is fitted with a Cotton Pillow Case
7. Can I purchase spare Pillow cases for the ?
Yes, the does offer spare Cotton Pillow Cases
8. Can I wash my ?
Yes you can was the in a gentle hand wash. Drying flat in the shade. Do Not tumble dry. Do Not Dryclean